As part of the training and coaching of innovators that IPACSO facilitates the 1st boot camp was a success in the Arclabs Research and Innovation Centre in Waterford on Monday 8th June 2015. The local innovators (Primeur, Soloton and Sedicii) joined us for our workshop, which facilitated the first introduction to the online version of the IPACSO framework. Adopting one of the product ideas we used this interactive session to get some tangible results on where the product currently sits in its innovation cycle and recommendations for its next steps towards a robust business driven implementation and investment strategy. There are 2 further boot camps planned for Ireland, to be hosted by IBM Innovation Lab in Dublin on 16th June and CSIT, Queens, Belfast on 30th June. Register HERE
The objectives and format of the boot camps are outlined below:
Highly interactive sessions that include education & training
- A small number of participants 6 to 10 max
- Multiple motivational bootcamp instructors, with field experiences supported with the theoretical backgrounds provided by the IPACSO Innovation Framework
- Working towards practical implementations of innovations, challenging assumptions, providing feedback into go-to-market models
- Sharpening Executive Summary and provide feedback to business case
- Aims to field test the Innovation Framework under development Including its extensive range of templates and examples)
- Guides innovators with practical advice, market support and information that would support the development of their business case and going to market.
- Registration is free of charge on IPACSO website
- If sufficient participants can be found, a bootcamp can be organized in a specific region, with selected partners and participants.
More info: Please contact Zeta Dooley zdooley [at] tssg [dot] org or visit IPACSO website HERE