Department: TSSG (www.tssg.org)
Commencement Date: 1st December 2015
Minimum Qualification Required: PhD
- Perform basic and applied research in line with the objectives and workplan of funded research projects, under direction from the project Principal Investigator(s);
- Investigate the application of Mathematical models and methods to various areas of technology, particularly the management of large scale telecommunications networks.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of research prototypes and demonstrators;
- Disseminate research results via publications in scientific conferences and journals;
- Participate in the supervisory teams of postgraduate research students;
- Work with the project Principal Investigator(s) and the WIT Technology Transfer Office to protect and exploit developed intellectual property;
- Contribute to the development of research funding proposals;
- Contribute to internal TSSG research dissemination, knowledge sharing and training activites;
- Perform other tasks as set by the TSSG Research Unit Manager in order to progress the development of the unit.