Digital Grid Virtual Workshop – Integrating Customer Resources
EPRI and Stanford University Bits and Watts Initiative are co-hosting a virtual workshop, with sponsorship from VMware, that brings together utility and information technology to discuss the development of a data platform and enabling technologies to achieve the Digital Grid vision. The virtual workshop includes three 90 minute sessions which will provide an opportunity for the technology community to better understand utility requirements and deployment plans, and for utilities to learn about technological capabilities to achieve an enabling data platform. Participant engagement will help inform a new collaborative initiative.
This is session #2.
European Utility leaders will describe experiences, challenges, opportunities and data requirements for integrating customer resources to improve grid flexibility and reliability and enhance customer experience.
· Opening remarks – Arun Majumdar, Jay Precourt Provostial Chair Professor, Stanford· Panel Discussion (60 mins including Q&As):
- Jan Vandenbroucke – Innovation Project Manager, Elia Group
- Etienne Gehain, Digital Innovation officer, Engie
- Peter Söderström, Head of Digital Hub, Vattenfall
- Miguel Ponce de Leon, TSSG Technology Gateway Manager, TSSG
Moderator: Maher Chebbo – Head of ETIP SNET WG4, Senior Executive Digital Officer, GE Digital