Postdoctoral Researcher (025065)
- PhD in a business, policy, economic, regional development or relevant technology discipline (or near completion in next 6 months)
- At least three years’ experience as a Post Doc or working as a researcher on EU funded projects.
- An understanding of the EU funding landscape.
- Knowledge in stakeholder engagement involving policy makers, industry, entrepreneurs, and citizens.
- Research experience based in mixed methodologies and/or Action Research approaches.
- Extensive experience in quadruple helix stakeholder engagement in urban, rural, and coastal regions.
- A positive track record of writing capabilities (reports) and publishing papers in good quality academic journals.
- A track record in presenting research at relevant internationally recognised research conferences.
- A proven track record of working with and guiding junior researchers.
- A personably interactive style of working with people, especially in relation to setting up and running Working Groups.
- An ability to work on his/her own initiative.
- A commitment to “getting the job done” on time and to the highest quality standards.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must submit evidence of competency in English, please see WIT’s English Language Requirements for details.
- Candidates are required to have good research skills using quantitative and/or qualitative analytical tools.
- Facilitation skills
- Experience on web design and day-to-day webmaster capability would be highly beneficial.