Experienced Software Research Engineer
ORCID ID – 0000-0002-4257-072
Ehsan is working as Software Research Engineer with Emerging Network Lab (ENL) research unit of TSSG. He joined TSSG in February 2015. His research interests includes energy and carbon aware load management in the cloud, future Internet architectures and mobility management. He worked on H2020 projects such as Pristine and SpeakNGI. He also worked on C2GRAN (https://tssg.org/projects/c2gran/) project which was funded through the H2020 5GinFIRE project. This was about energy aware autoscaling and load balancing in cloud radio access networks. He is currently working on another use-case project MELD(Machine Learning for Early Lameness Detection) of SmartHerd, which is funded through the IoF2020 project (https://www.iof2020.eu/)
Masters in Computer Engineering
- Ehsan Elahi, J. Barron, M. Crotty, M. P. de Leon, R. Mijumbi, S. Davy, D. Staessens, S. Vrijders, “On Load Management in Service Oriented Networks”, IEEE CloudNet-2016, Pisa, Italy, held in 3-5 October 2016
- Barron, E. Elahi, M. Crotty, R. Riggio, “Towards Self-Adaptive Network Management for a Recursive Network Architecture”, IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium (NOMS), Istanbul, April 2016
- Ehsan Elahi, J. Baron, M. Crotty, Miguel P., S. Davy, “Load Balancing in Recursive Networks using Whatevercast Names”, IT&T Conference, Dublin, October 2015
- Ehsan Elahi, Kishwer A. Khaliq, M. Sajjad Akbar, A. Zaheer, A. Qayyum, “Congestion Avoidance Hybrid Wireless Mesh Protocol (CA-HWMP) for IEEE 802.11s” 5th Elsevier International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks, and Technologies (ANT-2014), to be held on June 2 – 5, 2014, Hasselt, Belgium
- Ehsan Elahi, Amir Qayyum, Shaneela Naz, “The Effect of Payload Length on QoS in IEEE 802.11s Wireless Mesh Networks”, 18th IEEE International Conference on Networks (ICON-2012), December 12-14, 2012, Singapore
- Ehsan Elahi, Amir Qayyum, “Connection Oriented Bandwidth Aggregation System”, International Journal of Multi-disciplinary Sciences and Engineering (IJMSE), Volume 2, Issue 7, October 2011.
- Ehsan Elahi, A. Sheikh, M. Rehan, M. Omer, M. Yousaf, A. Qayyum. “On the Implementation of End-to-End Mobility Management Framework”, 6th IEEE International Conference on Wireless and MobileComputing, Networking and Communications (WiMob 2010), Niagara Falls Canada, 2010.
- Ehsan Elahi, N. Hassan, S. Asghar, A. Qayyum, A. Rafiq. “Performance Modeling of Bandwidth Aggregation for TCP Connections”, 12th IEEE Conference on High Performance Computing and Communications (HPCC’10), Melbourne Australia, 2010.
- Ehsan Elahi, “Status Quo Report on Science & Technology Parks in Pakistan”, International Workshop on Science and Technology Parks, Great wall Institute, Beijing China, held on September 01-08, 2013