Dr. Zeta Dooly
Results-oriented IT Senior Researcher with notable success leading security focussed European and National funded research projects to completion. External expert for European Commission in proposal evaluations in ICT Security and Innovation in 2017, 2016 and 2014. Steering committee member for EU Network Information Security Platform and founding member of the Cybersecurity Public Private Partnership. Programming committee member of SECSE2017, ECKM 2017. Prior industry experience gained over 8 years has resulted in experience to liaise effectively between industry needs and academic provision with an in-depth knowledge of business information systems in action.
Bachelor of Business Studies Degree (Accounting Stream), Waterford Institute of Technology
Masters By Research (Knowledge Management), Waterford Institute of Technology
Completed DBA in 2019 – current work on structural network embeddedness. Waterford Institute of Technology
- Dooly, Z., Duane, A. and O’Driscoll, A. (2017) Exploring structural embeddedness in EU funded research networks. . The 20th Irish Academy of Management (IAM) Conference, Queens University, Belfast, Northern Ireland, Aug. 30th – Sept. 1st.
- Dooly, Z., Doyle, K. (2015) “Investigating the Role of Social Media in Open Source Software Communities”, 16th International Conference on Human Resource Development Research, June 4th, Cork, Ireland .
- Dooly, Z., Doyle, K. & Power, J. (2015), “Uncovering Innovation Practices and Requirements in Privacy and Cyber Security Organisations: Insights from IPACSO”, CSP Forum 2015 Conference Proceedings, April 28-29, Brussels, Belgium.
- Doyle K., Dooly Z., Kearney P. (2015) What’s so Unique about Cyber Security?. In: Cleary F., Felici M. (eds) Cyber Security and Privacy. CSP 2015. Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol 530. Springer, Cham https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-25360-2_11
- Dooly et al (2014) IPACSO: Towards Developing an Innovation Framework for ICT Innovators in the Privacy and CyberSecurity Markets, Cyber Security and Privacy Communications in Computer and Information Science, Volume 470, pp. 148-158
- de Leon, M.; Sanders, R.; Meland, P.; Egea, M. & Dooly, Z. Aniketos: Challenges and Results Trust, Privacy and Security in Digital Business, Springer, 2012, 234-235